Date Posted: 21/22/2023
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Head Office
Who are we?
Eight Homes is Melbourne's affordable builder. We offer a stylish range of designs ideal for homeowners entering the property market and we pride ourselves on efficiency and simplicity in purchase and building.
We pride ourselves in building better lives for not only our clients, but for our staff and the community through our strong leadership, and charitable partnerships which have contributed to our on-going success and recognition as Great Place To Work Certified.
We believe that working with us will never be just a job. We offer a dynamic, transparent, and upbeat culture with the added benefit of an exciting workplace environment and friendly employees. We are committed to helping talented people build their careers - there are many opportunities for growth in this business for those who are looking to challenge themselves.
What's on offer?
The Mahercorp Team is looking to employ an experienced Display Onsite Coordinator who will be a part of a growing Displays Team. As Display Onsite Coordinator you will be employed on a part time arrangement working Monday, Tuesday and Friday.
Within this role your responsibilities would include:
- Ensure timely completion of Mahercorp display homes according to established policies.
- Aid in furniture assembly and installation processes.
- Conduct regular site visits and appointments during construction with the Supervisor.
- Manage display closures, including handovers, and maintain a reliable trade base.
- Coordinate deliveries and determine necessary tools and equipment for tasks.
- Address substandard work or faulty products from contractors and suppliers.
- Monitor costs to stay within original purchase orders and budget limits.
- Verify subcontractor and supplier invoices for accuracy and completion.
Who are we looking for?
- Trade qualification and/or experience in construction supervising
- Certificate IV in Building and construction
- Strong knowledge of building Standards & Tolerances, BSA's, OHS regulations and QA systems
- Intermediate computer skills in particular, Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook) and CRM programs
- Ability to work independently within agreed timeframes
- Experience with Framework and Click Homes Database systems is advantageous
What's in it for you?
We know that our success and growth is a result of our hard-working employees. What we can offer you is a competitive salary and achievable bonus structure alongside a great team culture, a range of staff benefits, continual development coaching and career progression on top of a dynamic role within a great working environment that will not only challenge, but satisfy.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We not only build homes, we build careers too.